Mind in Mid Herts Partnership
We are proud to announce our partnership with Mind in Mid Herts. We will be donating 10% of the profits from the sales of Milo + James Bare Balm to Mind in Mid Herts this year.
The last year has had a huge impact on people's mental health, with people experiencing raised levels of anxiety and increased feelings of overwhelm. Our local charity, Mind in Mid Herts has seen the number of people reaching out to them for support dramatically increase in the last year.
Mind in Mid Herts won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem in Hertfordshire gets both support and respect. And they simply cannot support the growing number of people who need them without help.
Mind in Mid Herts support people in Hertfordshire, they offer a variety of services including social support, psychological therapy, outreach support and workplace wellbeing to support the people of Hertfordshire’s mental health.
- Over 1200 people accessed Mind in Mid Herts services in 2019
- 83% of service users have said their mental health and wellbeing has improved.
- 70% of people have been able to maintain stable accommodation
Some of the ways that the donations raised are spent include
- £120 enables four people to attend our online “Learning to Relax” workshop.
- £360 pays for a tutor to deliver an online course for up to 16 people such as “Building Courage”
- £500 could pay for 50 hours of online peer group support to reduce isolation during Covid 19.
- £1,900 could pay for a 12 week physical activity which combines mental health support for up to 30 people.
Thank you for helping us to support Mind in Mid Herts.